Looking for top-quality Mrkting Statisticians and Consumer Rsrch/Insights Pros

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2010
      I am looking for top-quality Marketing Statisticians and Consumer Research/Insights Professionals. Can you refer one?

      I want to invite analytic and consumer research/insights professionals from around the US to a confidential, business relationship to discuss career goals and geographic parameters. Do you know anyone who would be interested?

      Benton Search Associates, Inc. (BSA) has been in business since 1995 and has a network of nationwide connections. In addition, our resources include memberships in ASA, MWSUG and SUGI; BSA is also WBENC Certified. As President, I can offer you over 20 years of search experience in the Marketing, Finance, Food and Life Science industries along with a host of resources that I have gathered over the years.

      The professionals I'm seeking include Statisticians/Econometricians/Forecasters, Business Intelligence and Web Analytic Professionals, SASĀ®/SPSSĀ® Programmers and Consumer Research/Insights Professionals at all levels nationwide. Feel free to forward this email to anyone you feel might be interested in becoming part of this discussion.

      I appreciate your time and look forward to building a successful relationship. Please let me know if you have any questions.

      Warm regards,

      Linda Benton

      www.bentonsearch.com