Re: [webanalytics] 2011 Analtyics Conferences

  • Pierre DeBois
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2010
      I went to eMetrics this year, and found it enjoyable and useful. It had a
      good mix of participants and vendors which made getting to know people more
      meaningful. It was pleasure to be able to speak with Jim Sterne -- I wrote
      a book review for a business blog a few month prior -- and met a wonderful
      person from Sapient who I am now working for under contract.

      I have not been to the San Fran eMetrics session that is in March, but I
      think it's worthwhile to meet the other Web Analytics Members.