The Web Analytics Book Club starts reading "Analytics at Work" mid Nov

  • David Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2010
      Please join the Web Analytics Book Club on Nov. 15 from 7-8pm PST and each following Mon at the same time, to discuss "Analytics at Work: Smarter Decisions, Better Results" by Thomas Davenport, Jeanne Harris & Robert Morison (Feb. 2010).

      Be sure to have picked up your copy by then and have read chapter 1. On the first call, we will introduce ourselves and design a reading schedule, as well as assign a discussion leader for each chapter. It looks like 20 pages/chapter will be quite doable per week and with 11 chapters, expect to end somewhere around mid Feb, of not sooner, given holiday schedule.

      A call-in number will be sent out prior to the first call.

      More info on the group can be found here: http://bit.ly/aUIgtz

      I look forward to hearing many different perspectives on the calls and share our collective insights. As always, I will reach out to the authors to request they join a call near the end of the reading to answer any open questions we may have.