Re: [webanalytics] Re: Tracking multiple sites in Omniture

  • Sugam khokhani
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 29, 2010
      It sure is going to be messy. We can't even change the pagenames as each
      domain has same set of pages.
      The good news is, each domain has a unique id that will be captured in an
      evar and prop.
      Will reply to this chain when I have these 5000+ domains successfully
      launched with correct metrics tracking. :)

      Thanks,
      Sugam