2011 Analtyics Conferences

  • sunnywilde
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2010
      I am looking for the best conferences to send my team to. Can anyone give me some benefical ideas. We have been to eMetrics, PAWs, XChange, what are some key other conferences to consider?
    • Gabriele Endress
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 29, 2010
        Not sure if you are an Omniture customer or not, but the Omniture Summit
        is a really great conference. I've attended every year since 2005.

        Gabi

        -------------------------------
        Gabriele Endress
        Web Analytics Consultant
        Endress|Analytics LLC
        Turning your Data into Action

        Endress-Analytics.com

        I am looking for the best conferences to send my team to. Can
        anyone give me some benefical ideas. We have been to eMetrics, PAWs,
        XChange, what are some key other conferences to consider?
      • Daniel Waisberg
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 30, 2010
          Here are some videos from eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit that might
          help you to decide:

          http://online-behavior.com/emetrics

          On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 11:51 PM, Gabriele Endress <
          gabriele@...> wrote:

          > Not sure if you are an Omniture customer or not, but the Omniture Summit
          > is a really great conference. I've attended every year since 2005.
          >
          > Gabi
          >
          > -------------------------------
          > Gabriele Endress
          > Web Analytics Consultant
          > Endress|Analytics LLC
          > Turning your Data into Action
          >
          > Endress-Analytics.com

        • Pierre DeBois
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 31, 2010
            I went to eMetrics this year, and found it enjoyable and useful. It had a
            good mix of participants and vendors which made getting to know people more
            meaningful. It was pleasure to be able to speak with Jim Sterne -- I wrote
            a book review for a business blog a few month prior -- and met a wonderful
            person from Sapient who I am now working for under contract.

            I have not been to the San Fran eMetrics session that is in March, but I
            think it's worthwhile to meet the other Web Analytics Members.