[JOB] Seeking a Technical Support Analyst - Austin or Grapevine, TX

  • wannabemissionary
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2010
      Coremetrics, an IBM company, is currently seeking an Austin or Dallas-based Technical Support Analyst to join our Client Services team. Technical Support Analysts work closely with our retail, travel, financial services, and internal customers to deliver value from our online marketing optimization solutions. The position is a challenging mix of technical and customer-facing work and the successful candidate will be enthusiastic in both areas. As a Technical Support Analyst, you will not be providing internal information technology support.

      Position Responsibilities:
      • Provide ongoing support to our customers by following established process and procedures.
      • Demonstrate a consistent sense of urgency and follow up on open issues to ensure resolution.
      • Work closely with multiple groups within Coremetrics to drive product direction and enhanced client services.
      • Log and properly document all issues, as well as provide timely and consistent status communication to the client.
      • Work closely with clients to troubleshoot Coremetrics' JavaScript-based acquisition technology on the client's web sites.
      • Provide status reports to management.
      • Satisfy client-specific investigation needs using PL/SQL and Coremetrics technologies.
      • Provide ongoing support to implemented clients.
      • Please note that this role will not involve hardware and network support.
      • Flexibility to work various shifts as needed and on rotation with a 24/7 pager.

      Skills:
      • Ability to multi-task. You will manage internal and deadline-driven customer projects that will require dynamic, real-time prioritization based on multiple factors.
      • Must be extremely detailed, organized, and results oriented.
      • Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer support issues as required.
      • Database experience, particularly with Oracle and involving SQL or PL/SQL.
      • Basic knowledge of HTML is required.
      • Outstanding problem solving skills and attention to detail. Must be able to think creatively about issues to find a resolution.
      • The ability to learn quickly and independently. You will have to become an expert on the Coremetrics solutions in a short time.
      • Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be comfortable interacting with manager level personnel of Fortune 500 companies.
      • Ability to work with customers with empathy and a drive to resolve their issues to their satisfaction.
      • Good knowledge of common web protocols (HTTP, FTP).

      Experience:
      • Bachelor's degree.
      • A minimum of 2 years professional experience in a customer facing call center, help desk or technical support environment. (An equivalent consulting experience with a focus on customer satisfaction and delivering results can substitute.)
      • Previous experience with use of tracking systems on a daily basis.

      Application:
      Email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to hintonja@... with "Technical Support Analyst" as the subject header.