Gogle Anayltics issue with Moblie site tracking

  • Jafar Mirza
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2010
      We have
      installed the google analytics mobile code for one of our mobile site.

      We are
      testing it from mobile device but still no data is collected in the Google Analytics.

      When we test
      url from firefox browser we could see the requests in Firebug.

      Any ideas how
      to resolve this issue

      Thanks

      jmirza

    • Ken Novak
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2010
        Mr. Mirza:
        Have you consulted http://code.google.com/mobile/analytics/docs/?

        Ken Novak

        On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 1:41 PM, Jafar Mirza <jmirzawa@...> wrote:

        > We have
        > installed the google analytics mobile code for one of our mobile site.
        >
        > We are
        > testing it from mobile device but still no data is collected in the Google
        > Analytics.
        >
        > When we test
        > url from firefox browser we could see the requests in Firebug.
        >
        > Any ideas how
        > to resolve this issue
        >

        > Thanks
        >
        > jmirza

        _________________
        Ken Novak
        Ethical Humanist Officiant, Adult Ed. and Publicity Co-chair, Ethical
        Humanist Society of Chicago;
        Director, Analysis & Metrics, Tribune Interactive
        @kennovak skype:knovak aim:kennovak
        847 414-4314

      • Jafar Mirza
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2010
          Followed the same instructions and implemented the google analytics for mobile.
          Verified in firebug the request is going through but not able to see the urls pertaining to mobile in analytics.

          Thanks
          jmirza