Google Adwords API Question

  • David Roda
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2010
      Hello All,

      My organization is just beginning to work with the Google Adwords API
      for our PPC needs. There is one aspect that is really confusing me, and
      I am hoping someone with more experience can help clear this up for me.

      Within our MCC we have around 10 client accounts, each with a number of
      campaigns.

      When I make a request via the api WITHOUT specifying a clientEmail, ie.
      just using my developer account and password, I only receive 1 campaign
      from 1 of these accounts, and I cannot find any kind of connection in
      the MCC that would indicate my account has different privileges for this
      account versus others.

      However, if I specify any of the clientEmails before running my query, I
      properly receive all of the campaigns which belong to this client.

      My question is, is it possible to make requests against ALL client
      accounts at once? It would seem this way since there doesn't appear to
      be any kind of ClientService you could query to receive a list of
      clients to use.

      If it **is** possible, then I will work on figuring out what is
      configured wrong in our MCC which is causing me to only receive 1 campaign.

      If not, I will start developing code to query the stats for each client
      account, but as there doesn't appear to be any kind of ClientService,
      this would require hard coding our client email addresses which is not
      ideal.

      Any advice or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

      Thanks!

      David Roda

    • Ramjee Ganti
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2010
        Hi David,

        Not sure this is the correct forum for this question.
        You can please post this on Google Adwords API google group:

        <http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api>Thanks,

        rAm

        i Think, i Wait, i Fast -- Siddhartha
        http://sodidi.ramjeeganti.com