Re: [webanalytics] Software

  • Anne Stark
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2005
      Fredrik -

      <Satisfied customer reccomending specific products>

      I work at a public state university in the U.S. One of the two best
      resources I bought this year was MarketingSherpa's Buyer's Guide to
      Web Analytics. For $200 you get product summaries on 48 vendors plus a
      step-by-step guide on vendor selection.

      The first edition was published in April 2004, so you might check for
      an updated edition.

      The other resource I also reccomend is Eric Peterson's Web Analytics
      Demystified. No, really. Get them both. :)

      -Anne Stark