[JOB] Webtrends Hiring a Junior Digital Marketing Analyst in Seattle area

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2010
      Hi everyone. It's been a long while since I posted here. I'm currently
      running Webtrends' Digital Marketing Optimization consulting practice and am
      looking for two new analysts to join my team. This specific post is for a
      Junior Digital Marketing Analyst. Details are:

      Webtrends Digital Marketing Optimization (DMO) team is the strategy and
      enablement arm of Webtrends global services organization. Resources in our
      DMO group are responsible for helping Webtrends and non-Webtrends customers
      alike make the best use of their digital marketing data across multiple
      disciplines including web, search, display advertising, social media, and
      mobile (among others). A typical DMO engagement will span all aspects of a
      client's digital marketing program including: measurement strategy, resource
      alignment, data integration and visualization, analysis and insight,
      governance, and ongoing optimization. The Junior Digital Marketing Analyst
      is assigned to several projects simultaneously, providing digital marketing
      measurement strategy, analysis and interpretation support to clients.

      Digital Marketing Analysts execute complete web analytics programs for
      clients. In this role, you will work directly with one of our Principal
      Consultants, teaming with them to deliver impressive measurement and
      analytics projects to our most important clients. This position will require
      that you have a strong mix of technical and business expertise and will
      allow you to expand your current skill sets.

      *Primary Responsibilities:*

      - Create integrated digital marketing dashboards in Excel, Silverlight,
      or HTML 2.0 by extracting and normalizing data from different sources and
      websites for presentations to clients of all levels.
      - Assist Principal Consultant in developing measurement strategies for
      client's digital marketing programs.
      - Execute assigned web analytics programs deliverable strategy to client
      specifications.
      - Turn client business objectives into specific, measureable key
      performance indicators.
      - Analyze digital marketing data to identify trends and to provide key
      insights and recommendations to help drive and manage the business.
      - Create, refine and document web analytics processes such as campaign
      tagging, data classification and dashboard creation.
      - Meet or exceed a billable utilization target of between 75-80% in this
      client-delivery, consulting position.

      *Required Skills/ Education:*

      - Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline, statistics, operations
      research, economics, psychology or business.
      - 1-2 years experience in a professional consulting organization or
      advertising agency in a data analysis role.
      - Deep Microsoft Excel experience a must, knowledge will be tested.
      - Strong analytical mindset and skills, including the ability to break
      down complex scenarios into constituent parameters.
      - Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects/clients
      simultaneously.
      - Experience using APIs (such as REST or JSON) to extract data from data
      systems.
      - Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to communicate
      effectively in client facing interactions.

      *Additional Desired Skill:*
      VBA skills a definite plus.
      Web analytics experience strongly desired; Webtrends experience a plus.
      Basic SQL or other database experience preferred.
      Media development experience is preferred (HTML, Silverlight, Flash, etc.).

      *Interaction:*
      The ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers is
      required. Ability to understand customer requirements and our products and
      then combine and translate that information into increased customer success
      is critical in this role.

      This position operates in a team-oriented environment. As a result, the
      candidate must build and maintain strong and effective working relationships
      internally with other consultants, the sales team, sales engineers, the
      account management team, product management, customer support and product
      marketing.

      *Working Conditions:*
      This position is located in a high rise in downtown Seattle. Travel
      requirements will vary but may be as much as 15%. We offer an exceptional
      working environment, salary commensurate with experience and an incredible
      benefits package. Incumbent must pass background check.

      *Position Type:*
      Full-Time/Regular

      *Salary Range:
      *$60,000-$80,000, depending on experience

      For more details and to apply for this position go to:
      http://www.webtrends.com/AboutWebtrends/Careers/CurrentOpenings/JuniorDigitalMarketingAnalyst-IP11109.aspx