[JOB] Webtrends Hiring a Junior Digital Marketing Analyst in Seattle area
- Hi everyone. It's been a long while since I posted here. I'm currently
running Webtrends' Digital Marketing Optimization consulting practice and am
looking for two new analysts to join my team. This specific post is for a
Junior Digital Marketing Analyst. Details are:
Webtrends Digital Marketing Optimization (DMO) team is the strategy and
enablement arm of Webtrends global services organization. Resources in our
DMO group are responsible for helping Webtrends and non-Webtrends customers
alike make the best use of their digital marketing data across multiple
disciplines including web, search, display advertising, social media, and
mobile (among others). A typical DMO engagement will span all aspects of a
client's digital marketing program including: measurement strategy, resource
alignment, data integration and visualization, analysis and insight,
governance, and ongoing optimization. The Junior Digital Marketing Analyst
is assigned to several projects simultaneously, providing digital marketing
measurement strategy, analysis and interpretation support to clients.
Digital Marketing Analysts execute complete web analytics programs for
clients. In this role, you will work directly with one of our Principal
Consultants, teaming with them to deliver impressive measurement and
analytics projects to our most important clients. This position will require
that you have a strong mix of technical and business expertise and will
allow you to expand your current skill sets.
- Create integrated digital marketing dashboards in Excel, Silverlight,
or HTML 2.0 by extracting and normalizing data from different sources and
websites for presentations to clients of all levels.
- Assist Principal Consultant in developing measurement strategies for
client's digital marketing programs.
- Execute assigned web analytics programs deliverable strategy to client
- Turn client business objectives into specific, measureable key
- Analyze digital marketing data to identify trends and to provide key
insights and recommendations to help drive and manage the business.
- Create, refine and document web analytics processes such as campaign
tagging, data classification and dashboard creation.
- Meet or exceed a billable utilization target of between 75-80% in this
client-delivery, consulting position.
*Required Skills/ Education:*
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline, statistics, operations
research, economics, psychology or business.
- 1-2 years experience in a professional consulting organization or
advertising agency in a data analysis role.
- Deep Microsoft Excel experience a must, knowledge will be tested.
- Strong analytical mindset and skills, including the ability to break
down complex scenarios into constituent parameters.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects/clients
- Experience using APIs (such as REST or JSON) to extract data from data
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to communicate
effectively in client facing interactions.
*Additional Desired Skill:*
VBA skills a definite plus.
Web analytics experience strongly desired; Webtrends experience a plus.
Basic SQL or other database experience preferred.
Media development experience is preferred (HTML, Silverlight, Flash, etc.).
The ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers is
required. Ability to understand customer requirements and our products and
then combine and translate that information into increased customer success
is critical in this role.
This position operates in a team-oriented environment. As a result, the
candidate must build and maintain strong and effective working relationships
internally with other consultants, the sales team, sales engineers, the
account management team, product management, customer support and product
This position is located in a high rise in downtown Seattle. Travel
requirements will vary but may be as much as 15%. We offer an exceptional
working environment, salary commensurate with experience and an incredible
benefits package. Incumbent must pass background check.
*$60,000-$80,000, depending on experience
For more details and to apply for this position go to:
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]