GA funnel help needed

  • James Xing
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 12:36 PM
      Hi,

      I have some weird GA funnel issues and I need some expert help.

      The issues are with 4 pages in our checkout process, let’s say A, B, C, D, in
      order. They are actually one AJAX page and we fire virtual GA pageview calls to
      name them differently. It’s not possible to omit one page. I also check the
      first step in the funnel as required step.

      The first issue is that ~50% of customers drop off from page A to page B, and
      99% exit is to page A itself. I was able to find out with WASP that two GA calls
      for page A are fired if a customer doesn’t log in. I hope this explains it but
      I’m not sure.

      The second issue is that it’s always 100% conversion from Page C to D. I haven’t
      find out anything wrong with WASP.

      I suspect that the two issues are connected and both issues will resolve after
      removing the extra GA call, but that’s just my hope. Our release cycle is long
      so I don’t want to wait for more than one month to find out whether my hope
      comes true or not :(

      Any help is appreciated.

      Thanks,

      James