[JOB] Job Opportunity-Web Analytics Project Manager- Oregon, Washington or Northern CA
- Web Analytics/Reporting Project Manager
Web Analytics/Reporting Project Manager
avVenta Worldwide is a privately held company that specializes in digital production and interactive services. We*re growing at triple digit rates, to meet the needs of our clients, some of the world*s largest marketing services organizations and global advertising agencies. Our deep channel skills in areas of web design, development, sitelets, rich media, data analytics, content management and OLA allow us to support a broad range of online marketing and interactive skills.
We are currently looking for a Web Analytics/Reporting Project Manager to join our team and work with Intel on their web initiatives.
This position is not just for someone who can generate reports. We need a people-person who can understand what internal business area managers and content managers are asking for * even if they don*t entirely know how to ask for it or define it themselves. If you like helping people get the information that they need to do their jobs more effectively, then this position is for you. You will be working with a friendly, pro-active cross departmental team. This position will communicate on a daily basis with top-business executives, developers, content managers and the marketing team. The position*s key responsibilities will focus on Omniture reporting, from pulling simple reports to building complex dashboards, based on internal clients* requirements and may include performing some basic analysis of data and trends and training end-users on Omniture reporting. Will also train and mentor the junior web reporting analyst on the team. This position reports into the Global Web Marketing Metrics team.
* Position responsibilities will range from creating and implementing Omniture & Google implementation requirements, training end-users on Omniture & Google reporting, building dashboards
* Drive the creation of web analytics reports that will meet the needs of clients and align to their web site goals and objectives
* Work with internal clients to understand and define reporting requirements
* Document reporting requirements and define report template and dashboard specifications
* Participate in the design, site flow and metrics tracking discussions with IT, marketing, content managers, etc., to make sure that all required metrics are built into the system and determine how the data will be pulled and reported.
* Understand the tag and tracking parameter implementation and how data will be pulled for
* Train avVenta reporting analysts in pulling data from Omniture and Google Analytics building dashboards, automating reports and report templates
* Train and mentor avVenta junior web/reporting analysts in performance and campaign reporting
* Manage reporting analysts* activities, help in prioritizing their projects
* Act as a liaison between the reporting analysts and the clients
* Provide client/manager with regular project status updates
* Coordinate resources building out dashboards, automated reports, ad-hoc reports, and report templates
* 5+ years web analytics experience
* 3 years report trafficking experience
* 3 years advanced Excel experience
* 3 years project management experience
* Extremely strong communication and collaboration skills
* Expert user of Omniture SiteCatalyst version 14 and Google Analytics
* Experience with Omniture Excel Client and ReportBuilder
* Omniture Certified Professional; Omniture Advanced User Training
* Bachelor's degree or related experience in analytical, mathematical, web development or similar fields Knowledge of Omniture*s Discover tool preferred.
* Experience developing collaborative relationships and partnerships with the business and technology departments that drive business results.
* Ability to translate between technical and non-technical people.
* The ability to effectively build relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
* Practical problem solving and strategic thinking skills.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Service oriented attitude. You won*t stop until you figure out how to get people what they need.
* Management and mentoring skills
* Experience writing Reporting Requirement Documents
* Experience developing and presenting proposals to content management enabling well informed data-related decision making.
* Self-direction skills and strong business relationship skills.
* Ability to project manage the implementation changes to Omniture tagging and capture with little supervision.