[JOB] Remote Omniture Contract

  • corry prohens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2010
      Hello Group,

      Hope you all enjoyed the holiday weekend.

      Our team gets 5+ requests per week from candidates looking for long
      term, remote Omniture contracts.

      Of course now that we have one available we are struggling to put
      together a field of candidates...

      Our client is a top national consumer financial services firm. They
      are based in the Washington DC area. They are looking for a
      contractor on a long-term (probably 1-2 years, but definitely until
      the end of this year), full-time (35-45 hours/week) basis.

      They are an Omniture shop, so the ideal candidate would be strong with
      both SiteCatalyst and Discover/Insight. They are not looking for tech
      skills... this is a reporting and analysis job. It is frankly not
      terribly complicated... running reports / creating dashboards and
      writing up / discussing the findings with stakeholders.

      The job will pay $45/hour and can be based anywhere in the US.

      Here is the job description:
      http://iqworkforce.com/jobs/index.php?option=com_jobline&Itemid=26&task=view&id=319

      Regards,

      Corry Prohens