Re: Pharma Analytics

  • Mike Bradley
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 7, 2010
      Marcela - Mike - All.

      I would be interested in discussing BI/Analytics for Pharma. I have
      experience in database marketing and web analytics from both the agency and
      consumer side.

      I'm particularly interested, currently, in predictive modeling and
      segmentation for lead quality from crm and third party (SDI, IMS) datasets -
      including Geo, recency, age, gender, site captured survey responses, lead
      type (quality score), script data.

      If anyone is interested please let me know.

      Mike 2

    • MadisonMetrics
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 7, 2010
        We have pursued a similar path, along with a few twists to behavioral intent and engagement. Unfortunately the nature of this industry can be restrictive and tying some of the obvious data points is either problematic or cost prohibitive.

        Still all in all, overcoming challenges is simply what we do.
        Happy to begin the discussion.

        Ross Jenkins
        VP of Analytics
        RAPP NY Worldwide