Re: [webanalytics] Re: GA and PayPal integration

  • Luca Vicini
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 3, 2010
      Hi Omar,

      Thanks! That is a good idea. The number of visits with the _trackEvent()
      method, validated by the number of visits to the "Thank you" page. The
      real number of sales should be included between the two figures.

      I just found another script, I will try to customize it before
      surrendering. :-)

      I was assuming that since GA and PayPal are very widespread it would
      have been easy to find a ready made solution. But as people say:
      assumption is the mother of all disasters.

      Thanks again to everyone
      Cheers
      Luca

      Twitter: @lvicini