[JOB] Director PPC, Senior SEO, PPC Strategist

  • shenanreed
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2010
      Hi All,

      We have several job openings at Morpheus right now. The Director of PPC does not have a listing on LinkedIn if you are interested or know someone please have them email me directly at shenan@... (needs to be 7 - 8 years experience, roll up your sleeves and do the work when needed, but also manage a team of 15 - 20 PPC rock stars, pitch business and be a thought leader, no pressure).

      Other positions available on LinkedIn.
      http://bit.ly/bkWi2K

      All positions are at our wonderful offices on 26th between 6th & 7th in NYC (we have a dog friendly office, so I hope you like puppies).

      Sadly we can't accept any remote work options at this time.

      In case you aren't familiar with Morpheus Media we are a digital media agency and our clients include, Neiman Marcus, Lord & Taylor, all of LVMH (I'll let you figure out the 30+ amazing brands that means) A&E Television Networks and many others.

      Thanks,
      Shenan