Omniture Sitecatalyst - Organic Keyword Drill Down?

  • clickagent
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2010
      Hi,

      In Omniture Sitecatalyst 13.5, how do you drill down to find out basic metrics like bounce rate, time on site and pageviews for visitors who came to the site from an organic keyphrase?
    • adamgreco
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2010
        You can see Bounce Rate by Organic Keyword by passing it to an sProp and enabling pathing. It is similar to what I describe in this post, but instead of passing Source types, you can pass Organic keywords...

        http://www.the-omni-man.com/sitecatalyst/adamgreco/2010/01/25/traffic-source-bounce-rates/