New to GA and need Help!

  • Kimberly Howze
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2010
      So I'm a newbie when it comes to GA and have questions about report
      sampling and report queries.

      I read this article:
      http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/concepts/gaConceptsSampling.html#reportSampling

      Is there any way around GA's method of examining only a portion of the
      collected data (sampled or unsampled) when calculating the result for a
      custom report?

      I want to work with raw numbers before I correlate 2 metrics (i.e. Page
      Views by Browser) for my reports.

      Also I'm most familiar with Omniture's Site Catalyst Data Warehouse so
      I'm wondering if GA has a similar data warehouse.

      Thanks!

      Kimberly Howze | Product Manager, Internal Tools |
      kimberly.howze@... <mailto:kimberly.howze@...>
      Tel: (212) 231-2000 x132 | Fax: (212) 809-0926
      143 Varick Street, New York, NY 10013

    • Kimberly Howze