Google Analytics Data Missing & Tracking Error

  • dipali_thakkar1985
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2010
      Hello All,

      I've been implemented Google Analytics Tracking Code Properly and but since long time it shows that tracking code didnt implemented in Home page. I've checked twice that my code there.

      One More thing i m getting Analytics details of visits that are not accurate.

      Please advice me what to do on this issue,

      Thanks
      Dipali
    • onlds
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2010
        Dipali,

        There are several reasons why you might not be able to see data from your home-page. You may have a Java Script error, (may be related to a script other than GA) you may have incorrectly configured your filters in GA etc.

        Use tools like FireBug and ObservePoint's SiteAudit (both plugins for FireFox) to see your traffic and analytics tag data.

        Always a nasty problem to solve.

        Good luck!

        Nathan