Interview with Judah Phillips

  • corry prohens
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2010
      Hello Group. We just posted a great interview with Judah Phillips (Senior
      Director of Web analytics at Monster.com) on the Rock Stars Blog. I
      personally think it is the best interview that we have ever posted. We
      asked Judah some really tough career-oriented questions and I think he
      knocked them all out of the park. If you have a minute please check it out:
      http://www.iqworkforce.com/analyticsstars/

      We are also three Fans shy of 500 on the Facebook Web Analytics Contractors
      Page. Please help push us over the top:
      http://www.facebook.com/WebAnalyticsContractors

      Regards,

      Corry Prohens