Yahoo! Web Analytics Account

  • Luca Vicini
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2010
      Hello,

      I would like to try out Yahoo Web Analytics and get a little bit of
      experience with it.
      The problem is that I am neither a Yahoo! Small Business merchant nor a
      Yahoo! advertiser.
      Is there a different way to get a YWA account?
      The product looks extremely interesting and I am quite eager to have a try.

      Cheers
      Luca
    • Feras Alhlou
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2010
        Hi Luca,

        Unless something changes in the last couple of months, you need to be
        spending 10K+/month on Yahoo Search Marketing (PPC) to get an account. You
        can do that through your Yahoo Account Manager.

        Also, unless you are looking for a specific feature that Yahoo Web Analytics
        has but Google Analytics doesn't currently support, I would say go with GA
        (obviously I am a little bit biased towards GA :)).

        Thanks!

        Feras Alhlou
        www.twitter.com/ferasa

        On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 1:49 AM, Luca Vicini <luca.vicini@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > I would like to try out Yahoo Web Analytics and get a little bit of
        > experience with it.
        > The problem is that I am neither a Yahoo! Small Business merchant nor a
        > Yahoo! advertiser.
        > Is there a different way to get a YWA account?
        > The product looks extremely interesting and I am quite eager to have a try.
        >
        > Cheers
        > Luca

      • emer.kirrane72
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
          Hi Luca,

          This is our Help Center page on getting Yahoo! Web Analytics accounts (http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/ywa/faqs/overview/overview-12.html). As well as going via Yahoo!, there is the option of contacting one of the members of the Yahoo! Web Analytics Consultant Network.

          Cheers,

          Emer (Account Manager @ Yahoo! Web Analytics)