RSS feed analytics

  • jcb3030
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2010
      What is everyone using to track their RSS feed activity? Feedburner?
    • ecuman79
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 26, 2010
        Yup def feedburner but also had our tech guys append campaign tracking codes to the urls in the feed. That way I can separate out inbound traffic to our site via the rss feeds.
        So feedburner to understand activity in/around the feed, then campaign codes to understand how that translates into site activity.

        Hope that helps and if you get any other good advice, I'd love to hear.

        thanks.

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 27, 2010
          Feedburner doesn't provide the number of inbound visits?

          I'm not that familiar with it as we currently serve our own feeds.

          --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "ecuman79" <milesplayground@...> wrote:

          > Yup def feedburner but also had our tech guys append campaign tracking codes to the urls in the feed. That way I can separate out inbound traffic to our site via the rss feeds.
          > So feedburner to understand activity in/around the feed, then campaign codes to understand how that translates into site activity.
          >
          > Hope that helps and if you get any other good advice, I'd love to hear.
          >
          > thanks.
          > --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "jcb3030" <jbwiley24@> wrote:
          > >
          > > What is everyone using to track their RSS feed activity? Feedburner?

        • LauraLee Dooley
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 28, 2010
            Definitely Feedburner

            Laura Lee Dooley