Re: landing page optimization companies? Check out Amadesa

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2010
      Hi Beth,

      I completely agree with you - there better approaches to a simple A/B or MVT test.  Amadesa uses a series of advanced algorythms with our Behavioral Targeting solution to deliver a unique targeted experience to each customer...and we've had a ton of success doing this with enterprise level clients over the past year.

      I would love an opportunity to discuss this with you in more detail as we can absolutely help your business...just let me know and we can set something up.

      Jay Sahourieh
      Director, Enterprise Business Solutions
      Amadesa, Inc.
      Cell - 415-690-3425