Re: Outbound link reporting assistance needed

  • nethab1
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2009
      Since www.example.com is an outbound link, the "Average Time On Page" is rather meaningless. In technical terms it means visitors spent an average of 05:33 doing "something else" in between the time they clicked your link and then coming back to view another page on your site.

      Also, it only includes people who came back to your site (within 30 minutes) after clicking the link. If they clicked the outbound link and never came back then no time on page is calculated at all.