Re: Omniture for iPhone App

  • brg36
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31 1:47 PM
      Sharon,

      We got a little bit sidetracked there with a discussion of the SiteCatalyst for iPhone app, but as for app measurement (implementing SiteCatalyst code in your organization's own iPhone apps), a number of customers have adopted the solution. If you're already an Omniture customer and would like to speak directly with one such customer, I would be happy to arrange something off-thread.

      From an implementation standpoint, since the Omniture libraries are written in the same language as your app (Objective C), implementation is very straight forward. If you would like more information of the capabilities of the measurement solution or implementation specifics, I can put you in touch with an individual here at Omniture who has helped many customers deploy the solution.

      Finally, as you've probably seen, we also offer an iPhone app measurement user guide which explains the implementation and reporting basics and is available within SiteCatalyst by going to Help > Help Home, then Supporting Docs > User Manuals. Let me know if you have trouble finding the document!

      Thanks,
      Ben Gaines
      Omniture, Inc.