Re: Inaugural Testing Thursday with Avinash Kaushik! - July 16th in Palo Alto

  • craig.sullivan@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2009
      Hi,

      Is anyone interested in a 'Testing Thursday' here in London?

      Would Avinash be interested in attending that event at a future point?

      Regards,

      Craig Sullivan
      Customer Experience Manager
      Belron International Ltd.

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, Lily Chiu <lilychiu@...> wrote:

      > I'm excited to announce our inaugural web optimization event! It's called
      > Testing Thursday & it's a great opportunity to meet others at the forefront
      > of testing and optimization. Learn what test ideas are working and build out
      > your web optimization network.
      >
      > As a special treat, Avinash Kaushik will be in attendance! We may find a
      > ribbon for him to cut. :)
      >
      > Location is TBD in Palo Alto, CA on Thursday, July 16th at 6pm - please RVSP
      > as soon as possible so we can get an accurate count.
      >
      > Testing Thursday Invite (no site registration required):
      > http://www.socializr.com/event/338727731
      >
      > Please forward this invite to others, we would love to have as many people
      > as possible. This is your chance to get up close and personal with Avinash
      > ;) (Yes, I'm pimping him)
      >
      > Here's a super simple link to tweet about it as well:
      > http://tr.im/qurf
      >
      > Let me know if you have any questions, hope to see you there!
      >
      > - Lily
      > P.S. If there are any vendors out there who would like to sponsor this
      > event, please contact me at lilychiu[at]gmail.com. Thanks!

    • brewsterbarclay
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5, 2009
        Hi Craig,

        We would be happy to join in a Testing Thursday event in London. I am sure that there are lots of consultants and vendors in the UK who would support this too. I know quite a few of them if you want to get the ball rolling.

        Regards,

        Brewster

        Managing Director
        Clickstream Technologies PLC

      • jodarby@hbosplc.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 6, 2009
          Hi Craig,

          I would be really keen to join this too, but I'm based in Cardiff. Any
          opportunity to dial in via conference call would be appreciated though.

          Thanks,

          Jo
          <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=12979141/grpspId=1705005582/
          msgId=22983/stime=1246860527/nc1=1/nc2=2/nc3=3>

          HBOS plc, Registered in Scotland No. SC218813. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. HBOS plc is a holding company, subsidiaries of which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

        • jaisri chety
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 7, 2009
            Hi,

            Are there people in India (Bangalore) who are interested in this event.

            Thanks

            jaisri

            On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 1:09 PM, <jodarby@...> wrote:

            > Hi Craig,
            >
            > I would be really keen to join this too, but I'm based in Cardiff. Any
            > opportunity to dial in via conference call would be appreciated though.
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Jo
            > <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=12979141/grpspId=1705005582/
            > msgId=22983/stime=1246860527/nc1=1/nc2=2/nc3=3>

            Jaisri Chety

            WebScapes - http://web-scapes.blogspot.com