Re: GA Excel Plugin Released

  • Jonas
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 1 7:05 AM
      Yeah, I couldn't get it to do anything. After downloading, there is no instruction on how to get it into excel.

      Let us know when the kinks are ironed out because it sounds phenominal.

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Holstein" <paul@...> wrote:

      > Hugh,
      >
      > I'm getting the exact same issue. It won't get past the login screen.
      >
      > Yesterday, I was getting past the screen where it would pop up a little something in the middle of the screen, then it disappeared. Ultimately, I've never gotten this to work at all.
      >
      > Is there anyone in this group who has successfully used this tool? If so, please let us know what you've done.
      >
      > --Paul
      >

      > --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "Hugh" <hugh.gage@> wrote:
      > >
      > > This plugin looks great. Thank you.
      > >
      > > At first I was experiencing same problems as others here - no data. Left it for a while to see if a solution came up. Now tried logging back in and it won't let me back in, just keeps showing the login box when I go the run a new query. Tried re-installing and no joy. Doing exactly the same as I was previously so don't think it's user error. Anybody else with same issue?
      > >
      > > Hugh
      > >
      > > --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "Lars" <freshflavour@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Just want to let you know that a simple Google Analytics plugin for Excel has been released. It's free. http://excellentanalytics.com/
      > > >
      > > > It's also open source, meaning you can make it better!

    • Lars
      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 10, 2009
        As requested, the option to subscribe to updates has been made easily available.

        RSS feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/excellentanalytics
        E-mail: http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=excellentanalytics&loc=en_US

        Instructions on how to install and use the plugin:
        http://www.webanalysts.info/webanalytics/google-analytics-plug-in-for-microsoft-excel/

        A practical example of how to use it:
        http://www.webanalyticsworld.net/2009/08/analyze-google-analytics-data-without.html

        Remember that it is an open source project, and YOU could join the team!

        Contact Christoffer to help develop Excellent Analytics: http://www.markred.se/om-mark-red/mark-who-mark-red/#contact

        Happy analyzing!

        Lars