GA Excel Plugin Released

  • Lars
    Message 1 of 32 , Jun 17, 2009
      Just want to let you know that a simple Google Analytics plugin for Excel has been released. It's free. http://excellentanalytics.com/

      It's also open source, meaning you can make it better!
    • Lars
      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 10, 2009
        As requested, the option to subscribe to updates has been made easily available.

        RSS feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/excellentanalytics
        E-mail: http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=excellentanalytics&loc=en_US

        Instructions on how to install and use the plugin:
        http://www.webanalysts.info/webanalytics/google-analytics-plug-in-for-microsoft-excel/

        A practical example of how to use it:
        http://www.webanalyticsworld.net/2009/08/analyze-google-analytics-data-without.html

        Remember that it is an open source project, and YOU could join the team!

        Contact Christoffer to help develop Excellent Analytics: http://www.markred.se/om-mark-red/mark-who-mark-red/#contact

        Happy analyzing!

        Lars