Re: DFA Floodlight and Atlas UAT tags

  • p.adam47
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 7, 2009
      Thanks to both Matt and Andy for the detailed replies. Got some more :-) if anyone is up to it...

      1. What are the allowed types of piggy backs? Script? Image tags? Anything else?

      2. Anyone know of DFA and Atlas have a certification process for a network to get their tags eligible for piggybacking? Or can advertisers using either solution basically traffic in whatever 3rd party pixels / script that they want.

      3. Anyone now if there is usually any cost to the 3rd party network and/or the advertiser to leverage this functionality?

      4. What kind of dynamic data is usually available to pass through on the 3rd party tag? Conversion value? Anything else?

      Thanks in advance.

      Adam
    • p.adam47
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 7, 2009
        Thanks to both Matt and Andy for the detailed replies. Got some more if anyone is up to it... :-)

        1. What are the allowed types of piggy backs? Script? Image tags? Anything else?

        2. Anyone know if DFA and/or Atlas have a certification process for a network to get their tags eligible for piggybacking? Or can advertisers using either solution basically traffic in whatever 3rd party pixels / script that they want.

        3. What kind of dynamic data is usually available to pass through on the 3rd party tag? Conversion value? Anything else?

        Thanks in advance.

        Adam