The Future of Web Analytics

  • Debbie Pascoe
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2009
      Two articles crossed my screen today about Web Analytics and its future -

      Web Analytics in Awkward Phase; Forrester Asks Humiliating Questions About Its Changing Body
      http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/analytics_forecast.php

      Web Analytics - Who is Omniture's Biggest Competitor (Phil Kimelor) -
      http://www.cmswire.com/cms/web-cms/web-analytics-who-is-omnitures-biggest-competitor-004692.php

      Interested in opinions regarding the conclusions/questions in these articles........
    • Phil Kemelor
      Message 2 of 2 , May 29, 2009
        Hi Debbie -
        Glad you found the article thought provoking. You may also be interested
        in this complementary post: Has Omniture Stalled?
        http://www.cmswatch.com/Trends/1598-Omniture-stall
        Be interested in comments and thoughts on this as well. Thanks.

        Phil Kemelor
        Lead Analyst-CMS Watch Web Analytics Report
        VP, Strategic Analytics - Semphonic
        Web Analytics Management: wam.typepad.com
        Web Analytics Trends: www.cmswatch.com/Analytics/Trends/