Re: [webanalytics] Web Analytics in Seattle area

  • Michael Turta
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2009
      Would enjoy getting a Seattle area group together. There are a few of us around.

      Michael

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2009
        Great. We will organize something later this month or early next month. I
        will add you guys to the mailing list.

        Anil
        On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 10:39 PM, Michael Turta <turtamichael@...>wrote:

        > Would enjoy getting a Seattle area group together. There are a few of us
        > around.
        >
        > Michael

      • Melissa Cornwell
        Message 3 of 5 , May 25, 2009
          I am up for meeting as always. Just keep me posted.

          Melissa