Re: [webanalytics] Site optimisation research - please donate generously...

  • Craig Sullivan
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2009
      Ed,
      Thanks - I'll take a look at that question again. I've spotted a couple of
      others with high 'other' rates so will amend. The joy of Surveygizmo is
      that I can make changes whilst the survey is active without losing data -
      simply an excellent tool and by far the best I've used in my career.

      I'll be back with the results as soon as I get a decent sample and thanks
      very much for filling it out.

      Regards,

      Craig.

      On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 4:09 AM, <ed_wu@...> wrote:

      > Craig, just finished the survey and when will you send me the iPod
      > touch? J
      >
      > Nice work to design such a comprehensive survey but feel some questions
      > can be improved. I was stuck particularly in question 19-didn't really
      > like any of the choice but had to pick one to move on.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Ed

      Not sent from my blackberry <grin>

    • Craig Sullivan
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2009
        Ed,

        I checked that question and there is a 'none of the above' and 'other'
        option against it (what inhibits use of testing).

        Did these not appear for you?

        C.