RE: [webanalytics] Site optimisation research - please donate generously...

  • ed_wu@dell.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2009
      Craig, just finished the survey and when will you send me the iPod
      touch? J

      Nice work to design such a comprehensive survey but feel some questions
      can be improved. I was stuck particularly in question 19-didn't really
      like any of the choice but had to pick one to move on.

      Thanks,

      Ed

      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2009
        Ed,
        Thanks - I'll take a look at that question again. I've spotted a couple of
        others with high 'other' rates so will amend. The joy of Surveygizmo is
        that I can make changes whilst the survey is active without losing data -
        simply an excellent tool and by far the best I've used in my career.

        I'll be back with the results as soon as I get a decent sample and thanks
        very much for filling it out.

        Regards,

        Craig.

        On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 4:09 AM, <ed_wu@...> wrote:

        > Craig, just finished the survey and when will you send me the iPod
        > touch? J
        >
        > Nice work to design such a comprehensive survey but feel some questions
        > can be improved. I was stuck particularly in question 19-didn't really
        > like any of the choice but had to pick one to move on.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Ed

        Not sent from my blackberry <grin>

      • Craig Sullivan
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2009
          Ed,

          I checked that question and there is a 'none of the above' and 'other'
          option against it (what inhibits use of testing).

          Did these not appear for you?

          C.