Site optimisation research - please donate generously...

  • craig.sullivan@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2009
      All, I'm doing research into multi-variate testing and want to
      share the the results with this group. Please give me a few minutes of
      your time and I'll enter you in a prize draw for a nice shiny iPod touch
      16Gb or a donation to your charity of GBP200.
      http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/123635/mvt-survey Thanks to everyone who
      helped me with this including Stephane Hamel and Jim Sterne. Cheers to
      Interwoven for kindly agreeing to sponsor me in designing and analysing
      the insights. Thanks in advance for your time and your valuable input
      – results should be available in a few weeks time.
      http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/123635/mvt-survey Any questions or
      comments, please contact me off-list sullivac@.... Regards,
      Craig Sullivan http://www.linkedin.com/in/craigsullivan
      +44-(0)7711-657315 +44-(0)208-318-9290

    • ed_wu@dell.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2009
        Craig, just finished the survey and when will you send me the iPod
        touch? J

        Nice work to design such a comprehensive survey but feel some questions
        can be improved. I was stuck particularly in question 19-didn't really
        like any of the choice but had to pick one to move on.

        Thanks,

        Ed

        All, I'm doing research into multi-variate testing and want to
        share the the results with this group. Please give me a few minutes of
        your time and I'll enter you in a prize draw for a nice shiny iPod touch
        16Gb or a donation to your charity of GBP200.
        http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/123635/mvt-survey Thanks to everyone who
        helped me with this including Stephane Hamel and Jim Sterne. Cheers to
        Interwoven for kindly agreeing to sponsor me in designing and analysing
        the insights. Thanks in advance for your time and your valuable input
        - results should be available in a few weeks time.
        http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/123635/mvt-survey Any questions or
        comments, please contact me off-list sullivac@...
        <mailto:sullivac%40gmail.com> . Regards,
        Craig Sullivan http://www.linkedin.com/in/craigsullivan
        +44-(0)7711-657315 +44-(0)208-318-9290

      • Craig Sullivan
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2009
          Ed,
          Thanks - I'll take a look at that question again. I've spotted a couple of
          others with high 'other' rates so will amend. The joy of Surveygizmo is
          that I can make changes whilst the survey is active without losing data -
          simply an excellent tool and by far the best I've used in my career.

          I'll be back with the results as soon as I get a decent sample and thanks
          very much for filling it out.

          Regards,

          Craig.

          On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 4:09 AM, <ed_wu@...> wrote:

          > Craig, just finished the survey and when will you send me the iPod
          > touch? J
          >
          > Nice work to design such a comprehensive survey but feel some questions
          > can be improved. I was stuck particularly in question 19-didn't really
          > like any of the choice but had to pick one to move on.
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Ed

          Not sent from my blackberry <grin>

        • Craig Sullivan
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2009
            Ed,

            I checked that question and there is a 'none of the above' and 'other'
            option against it (what inhibits use of testing).

            Did these not appear for you?

            C.