Web Analytics Intelligence and Network(WAIN)

  • XIA Hailong
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2009
      Finally, the site WAIN is partly online. WAIN, Web Analytics
      Intelligence and Network, as its name indicates, is for web analytics
      professionals- a knowledge management tool and network plate form.

      A Netvibes like site + resource management plate form+ communication
      tool, WAIN allows us to manage and share web analytic knowledge and
      insights. More functions will soon be available, such as Wiki,
      Whitepaper House and Survey access.

      What's more? Google analytics, Quantcast and Piwik and XITI are
      installed on the site and access to statistics data and administrator
      panel is free for all members.

      No use to say too much. I invite you to try this beta site,

      http://wa.emvbusiness.com

      and all feedbacks are welcomed!

      Thanks,

      Hailong
    • Hailong XIA
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2009
        Hello, it was two days since I sent this invitation and thanks for the ones
        who have visited this site and who have joined this network.

        And I'd appreciate it if you could give some advice and critics thus I could
        improve it.

        Also, I'm thinking of building in an Wiki system. If there is one CMS you
        have in mind, please email me. Thanks.

        What's more, I don't think myself could manage this project. Anyone who has
        passion with web analytics and would like to contribute your organisation
        competence and php programming skills are welcome.

        Best Regards,

        Hailong