A/B Split Testing for free content sites?

  • melga22
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      Hello:

      Are there any books, webinars, other advice sources available on A/B
      split testing and usablity for free content sites that are looking to
      optimize page views/visit in order to earn advertising revenue?

      I have read Always Be Testing, but that is about 97% focused on
      ecommerce sites. I do not have a shopping cart. I just want my users
      to view lots of pages.

      Thank you,
      Melanie