Re: Tracking Offline Advertising

  • Jacques Warren
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2009
      As Gerry says, many people will hit < enter > right after .com, although
      since your campaign is print, that phenomenon should not be as high as a
      TV/Radio campaign. Still, it would be a good idea to have mentions of your
      campaign on your Home page.

      Jacques Warren

    • Akin Arikan
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2009
        About your specific question re home page vs. landing page, wouldn't the answer depend more on targeting and persuasion rather than than web analytics? Namely, if each magazine reaches a slightly different target audience would you benefit from sending traffic to suitable landing pages that address that crowd?

        I can also recommend a good book on the subject 8-)
        http://multichannelmetrics.com/book

        Akin
        Unica