Omniture Site Catalyst integration with Unica Affinum

  • Hurol Inan
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hi All,

      I am interested in finding out if anyone has (or is currently looking at)
      integrating Omniture's Site Catalyst (and perhaps Test & Target) with
      Unica's Affinium Platform for customer decisioning and real time offer
      presentment? I would be interested in getting in touch if you send me your
      details.

      Cheers

      Hurol Inan

      Bienalto Consulting
      T 02 8356 3001 M 0412 348 361
      13/50 Stanley St East Sydney NSW 2010
      <http://www.bienalto.com/> www.bienalto.com

    • Zakrajsek, Scott
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2009
        Hi Tim,

        We setup server-side redirects to link to the URL + campaign tracking parameters. This allows us to easily track each campaign separately. You can see a live example of this here:

        http://www.victoriassecret.com/pink

        -Scott

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2009
          As Gerry says, many people will hit < enter > right after .com, although
          since your campaign is print, that phenomenon should not be as high as a
          TV/Radio campaign. Still, it would be a good idea to have mentions of your
          campaign on your Home page.

          Jacques Warren

        • Akin Arikan
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 2, 2009
            About your specific question re home page vs. landing page, wouldn't the answer depend more on targeting and persuasion rather than than web analytics? Namely, if each magazine reaches a slightly different target audience would you benefit from sending traffic to suitable landing pages that address that crowd?

            I can also recommend a good book on the subject 8-)
            http://multichannelmetrics.com/book

            Akin
            Unica