Re: Google analytics - do Google staff have the right to see my data?

  • philkemelor
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 1, 2009
      I've been looking into ownership and vendor usage of data and have
      written a few recent blogs that you might find interesting at
      wam.typepad.com <http://wam.typepad.com>

      Phil Kemelor
      VP, Strategic Analytics, Semphonic
      Lead Analyst, CMS Watch Web Analytics Report

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "jon bovard" <jon.bovard@...>