Re: Charity work

  • nevertrustab
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2009
      I'm located in Germany..so a little bit far, I guess lol...I also
      have quite a few personal problems that I still need to solve so I
      probably wont be able to start doing anything like that in a serious
      way during the next 6 months or so..

      Ive contacted two websites already who I think were making a big
      mistake usability and SEO wise (making the donation process
      unnecessarily difficult, and one which used the URL as the title
      element of each page (big SEO mistake, that can be fixed rather
      easily)).

      What kind of non-profit do you work for, though, if you dont mind me
      asking? just curious..:-)

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "Katherine" <kwatier@...> wrote:

      > I think there would be a variety of nonprofits who could use your
      > help, but one of the challenges is that quite a few don't even know
      > that they NEED to look at analytics, so you're going to need to be
      > good at training them.
      >
      > I think there are a few great ways to reach them. On is Nten.org,
      the
      > other is idealist.org. And finally, through LinkedIn. There are a
      few
      > groups that might make sense. Web 2.0 for nonprofits, NTEN, Tech
      Soup