Re: [webanalytics] Re: Count traffic to powered sections of partner sites as my traffic?

  • Tim Madel
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2009
      Kevin,
      I am leaning towards agreeing that the user should not be counted as a
      unique visitor on both sites. I also agree with you that oodle should
      definitely count any conversions that take place and going a step further, I
      believe they should be able to count the pageviews that occur. Technically
      the visitor is on oodle's site (albeit branded for Walmart).

      This could get very complicated because how can you have a conversion or
      pageviews without a visitor?

      Tim Madel

      757-337-4093