Re: Google analytics: incoherence in Goal reporting and Conversion funnel

  • nethab1
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2009
      In your Goal settings do you have the "required" option set on your
      "Step 1"?

      If so, then the funnel visualization report won't count a conversion
      if that visitor did not first visit your "Step 1" page. The rest of
      the Goal reports however will happily count a conversion whether
      they've visited your "Step 1" page or not.