Re: Itunes contributions

  • ehansen9
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2009
      What you probably would want to do is see if the iTunes browser has a
      unique user-agent string (I imagine it is run-off of Safari
      technology) that you can identify and distinguish in your log files.

      Alternatively, you could try to set up two different links to the same
      podcast and have one submitted in iTunes and the other for all other
      traffic? I'm not sure how well that would work, but it's just a thought.

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "markgowest" <mark.toronto@...>