Free training for non-profits

  • john marshall
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2009
      Some of you know that my company, Market Motive provides online training and
      certification in various disciplines of internet marketing - including web
      analytics and SEO. One of our members recently challenged us to reach out to
      non profits. We kicked around the idea, agreed to do it, and I'm passing it
      on to you here.

      Courses and testing are delivered online, and the material is produced by
      some of the top minds in the industry. The courses are rigorous and
      candidates are assessed by the faculty and must complete a project in order
      to pass.

      We're offering a scholarship for non profits - they get a place on the
      master certification track totally free of charge. Courses and testing are
      delivered online. We run master certification classes once a quarter, and
      enrollment for the next class starts next week. You can get full details of
      the master certification class here:

      http://www.marketmotive.com/plans-certification-master.php

      If you work at a non profit and you'd like to apply, please email a brief
      overview of the company and your bio to scholarships@.... We
      have one free scholarship, so be quick if you want to grab it.

      In addition we're offering practitioner certification, for free, to 10 non
      profits. Practitioner certification is also delivered online, requires
      passing a test and covers the same subjects, but lacks some of the tougher
      tests as well as the requirement to deliver a project in order to
      graduate. Details here:

      http://www.marketmotive.com/plans-certification-practitioner.php

      If you work at a non profit and you're interested in a free practitioner
      certification course, again please send a company outline and brief bio to
      scholarships@...

      John Marshall
      Market Motive - Online Marketing Training and Certification
      www.marketmotive.com
      (831) 706 2370 direct
      jmarshall@...