Using the Google Analytics Data Export API?

  • jamieshiller
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2009
      What's possible with the Google Analytics Data Export API that's in
      private beta? Any limitations? Any rules on usage? Any fees for API
      calls? Is the documentation available anywhere?

      I want to integrate the API into my software, but I'm getting no love
      from the Google. I filled out the form for the trusted tester program
      and had my Adwords rep contact the analytics folks.

      Any info is greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Jamie