low-cost survey tool that can be triggered on exit

  • jesszorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2009
      I am looking to re-create the 4Q survey (plus ask a few other
      questions) using a low-cost survey tool, such as Surveymonkey. I would
      love to use 4Q but unfortunately was unable to modify the answers to
      "Which of the following best describes the primary purpose of your
      visit?" sufficiently to reflect our business.

      I am having difficulty finding a survey tool that can be set up to
      trigger the survey popup on site exit. I would prefer not to ask users
      about their site experience until they are finished with it.

      any ideas?
    • eran_savir
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
        --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "jesszorn" <jzorn@...> wrote:

        > I am looking to re-create the 4Q survey (plus ask a few other
        > questions) using a low-cost survey tool, such as Surveymonkey. I would
        > love to use 4Q but unfortunately was unable to modify the answers to
        > "Which of the following best describes the primary purpose of your
        > visit?" sufficiently to reflect our business.
        >
        > I am having difficulty finding a survey tool that can be set up to
        > trigger the survey popup on site exit. I would prefer not to ask users
        > about their site experience until they are finished with it.
        >
        > any ideas?

        Kampyle (www.kampyle.com) has a build in mechanism that allows you to
        define the percents of users who will be asked to provide feedback
        before leaving your website.