Re: [WAW] February Columbus WAW -- Door Prize is a WASP for Analyst license

  • tgwilsonmit
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2009
      Unfortunate truncating of the subject line in certain views made
      this an "Analyst lice" door prize.

      Thanks to both Julien and Eric for pointing that out.

      'twas completely unintentional, Stephane!

      Tim

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "tgwilsonmit" <tgwilson@...>
      wrote:

      > It hardly seems like it's been a month since the last Web
      Analytics

      http://webanalyticssolutionprofiler.com/).