Half off deal still going on ...

  • Eric Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2005
      Folks,

      Just a reminder since I got the newest batch of Web Analytics
      Demystified last week, I still have some copies with slight damage
      that I'm selling for 50% off the cover price. Check it out while
      supplies last at:

      http://www.webanalyticsdemystified.com/half

      Also, I turned in the final draft of the O'Reilly book "Web Site
      Measurement Hacks" tonight and so now it's just a matter of patiently
      waiting for the book to hit the presses but start saving your
      hard-earned dollars now ;-)

      All the best,
      --
      Eric T. Peterson
      Author, Web Analytics Demystified

      Have you joined the Metrics Discussion Group? Email
      webanalytics-subscribe@yahoogroups.com to join today!