B2B Benchmarks

  • bikergin999
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2009
      Hello,
      I am interested in learning more about B2B benchmarks but having a
      difficult time finding material and/or websites focused on this
      subject. any ideas on where i can explore?
    • bikergin999
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2009
        Hello,
        Does anyone know of a good website that provides B2B benchmarks and/or
        information. I new to web analytics world and our industry is 100%
        B2B. Any thoughts or ideas is much appreciated.