Re: Web Analytics music

  • georges.laederich
    Message 1 of 37 , Jan 6, 2009
      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Waisberg" <dwaisberg@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi all,
      > I am going through an overwhelming week, full of analyses, tests, and
      > configurations. I am alone at the office, I opened my iPod and thought:
      > "which music will give me strength to continue this analysis?" I
      couldn't
      > find any... What music help you doing Web Analytics???
      >
      > Thanks.
      > Daniel Waisberg

      Hi Daniel,

      I think a good bit of arctic monkeys could put your right on track

      Good luck
    • bryan.bradford@sbcglobal.net
      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 27, 2009
        --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, Carlton Gibson
        <carlton.gibson@...> wrote:

        > Bach's Cello Suites. (Especially as played by Yo-Yo Ma.)
        >
        > Enjoy.
        > Carlton
        >
        > On 6 Jan 2009, at 15:57, Daniel Waisberg wrote:
        >
        > > Hi all,
        > > I am going through an overwhelming week, full of analyses, tests,
        and
        > > configurations. I am alone at the office, I opened my iPod and
        > > thought:
        > > "which music will give me strength to continue this analysis?" I
        > > couldn't
        > > find any... What music help you doing Web Analytics???
        > >
        > > Thanks.
        > > Daniel Waisberg

        I enjoy hard rock or pop while I compile data but for hard core
        analysis I usually have a movie score in or I have a Hans Zimmer
        station set up on Pandora that is easy on the head while trying to
        think.